Saturday, April 2, 2016

Our Vegan Pregnancy

Hey HEY HEY!!!

It has been so long since I have been blogging, too long really. I was vlogging for a while, all through our pregnancy. Now I am just over six months post-partum and here I am, BACK! :D I wanted to create a blog post that has all of my pregnancy vlogs for you to check out. 

Being a pregnant woman was one of the most exciting experiences I have ever had. It was so much fun to grow, change and learn all about pregnancy and how our little baby was developing. I had a great time shooting these videos and connecting with other pregnant mama`s. I wanted to create this series of vegan pregnancy vlogs so that people are aware that being vegan is safe and healthy while being pregnant. I share what I ate, what supplements I took, my feelings, my exercises, my challenges and some very personal information with you all. I hope that you enjoy the series and if you are pregnant or are hoping to be pregnant soon, I wish you the very best with your pregnancy and your birth experience.

Being a new mom (to a human baby) is the most challenging and yet at the same time most rewarding (by far) job that I have ever had. I am grateful for this blessing in my life.

I will also mention that I do have a new series coming your way that will be on YouTube as soon as I get a chance!

Now for the VEGAN PREGNANCY VLOGS. Here are all of the thumbnails for my videos so that you can watch me grow. The links to each video are below each thumbnail. Enjoy! :D

   


 















9-12 weeks pregnant















13 weeks - Our Secret Miscarriage

 
 

 14 weeks pregnant


 

15 weeks pregnant










  




















16 weeks pregnant



 17 weeks pregnant
















18 weeks pregnant

 













19 weeks pregnant















20 weeks pregnant















Gender Reveal















21 weeks pregnant















 22 weeks pregnant















23 weeks pregnant















24 weeks pregnant















25 weeks pregnant















Response Video - You Cannot Be Vegan & Pregnant















26 weeks pregnant
 














27 weeks pregnant















28 weeks pregnant















29 & 30 weeks pregnant















31 weeks pregnant















32 weeks pregnant















33 weeks pregnant


 












34 weeks pregnant
















35 weeks pregnant

 













36 weeks pregnant














37 weeks pregnant















38 weeks pregnant















39 weeks pregnant















40 weeks pregnant
















Our Birth Story
















Will Our Baby Be Vegan?

No comments:

Post a Comment