- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- small piece of ginger, grated
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp corriander
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp tumeric
- pinch cayenne pepper
- pinch salt
- 3 cups chickpeas, cooked
- kale, as much as you want (optional)
-400ml coconut cream
1. Heat oil in large pot and add garlic and ginger. After a minute add 1/2 cup water and sweet potato. You may need to add more water as the sweet potato cooks, but do not add too much or your curry will be watery.
2. Mix spices in a bowl and add to pot.
3. 5 minutes before the potatoes are fully tender add the coconut cream, chickpeas and chopped kale.
4. Eat with some white basmati rice for a complete meal.
Organic Coconut Cream
You can always steam the kale separately (or other greens) and
just dump the curry on top of rice and greens.
then add it to your plate of rice.